Lamplighter Media Productions

Boys’ Basketball Defeated By Catholic

Dunbar boys' basketball team lost to Lexington Catholic on Dec. 8 with a final score of 42-59.

#10 Senior Jaquice Gray going after the ball.

About the Writers
Remy Milburn, Photography Editor

Remy loves photography, coffee, and Ed Sheeran. #livelovelamplighter

Eleanor Davis, Human Resource Editor

I’m Eleanor Davis and I am a junior at Dunbar. This year marks my second year on staff and I am fortunate enough to be the Human Resources Editor for Lamplighter. Last year, I was a part of an amazing maestro team. Not only did my team win story of the week multiple times for our segments on WPLD, but I learned important leadership skills that I plan on using this year.

As an editor, I plan on making our staff an efficient, effective journalism program. My main goal is to help the staff work as one bonded unit by participating in a number of team bonding and enrichment activities.

Outside of Lamplighter, I am a 3-time varsity volleyball player, student class president, and an active member in both beta club and student voice team. I love to go to the movies and spending time with my family is the best!

I can’t wait for you to see what content I produce this year! Please continue browsing our website and Live, Love, Lamplighter!